💰SALE: 5% OFF for New Customers. Discount Code: SALE2023
Dragonhawk Mast Tour Wireless Tattoo Kit ( Colour: Purple )
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Dragonhawk Mast Tour Wireless Tattoo Kit
- There is a charging current limit in the battery. As long as it is a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery 1200MAH is about 3 hours, and the usage time is about 6 hours.
- Mast Tour tattoo machine is our brand's smallest machine that could be bagged very easily. This tattoo machine is made for traveling and needs to place easy tattoo artists.
- LED light working. This tattoo machine frame part is separate from the grip. Clean the tattoo machine frame easily. And the grip is autoclavable. A seamless frame that protects the inside of the machine.
- Pen-style rotary tattoo machine for use with needle cartridges. Compatible with all standard tattoo power supplies. The machine frame is made from solid rods of high-grade aluminum then polished and anodized, laser engraved logo.
- The grip is safe to be sterilized in an autoclave. Rotate the grip to remove it or adjust needle depth. The machine has a high-quality stainless steel spring inside its body mechanism. The special mechanism makes a good direct hit together with enough softness. The perfect machine for all kinds of work. Lining, fine dotwork, color packing, shading, black and grey realistic.
- Available in Black, Gray, Red, and Purple.
- Net Weight: 82g
- Machine Diameter: 25mm
- Machine Length: 85mm
- Stroke Length: 3.5mm
- Speed: 8V/9000Rpm
- 1xMast Tour Machine
- 2xMast Wireless Battery (Color Random)
- 20xCartridge Needles (One Box)
Mast Tour Kit in other colors:
- Mast Tour Wireless Tattoo Kit Black
- Mast Tour Wireless Tattoo Kit Gray
- Mast Tour Wireless Tattoo Kit Red
- Mast Tour Wireless Tattoo Kit Purple
Dragonhawk product warranty service terms
Dragonhawk Tattoo Supply offers one-year warranty for all tattoo machines.
1. Regarding warranty information
Thanks very much for purchasing and supporting Dragonhawk products. Please contact our customer service email@example.com directly when there is a problem with the product you received. We provide one-year warranty service for machines and power supplies. The customer team will verify your situation by email. Please provide the order number, product pictures, video when submitting the warranty verification email. These Info can speed up the verification. The audit result will be sent to you by email.
2. Regarding the warranty requirements
For products that are non-artificial damaged, Dragonhawk will provide effective warranty services. We do not provide warranty service in the following situations:
⑴. The product was seriously damaged due to falling to the ground.
⑵. The product was soaked in liquid.
⑶. The product was disassembled and modified privately
3. Regarding exceeding service time situation
Please don’t worry, if the Dragonhawk product you purchased is damaged after one-year. The Dragonhawk service team will provide paid maintenance product services. Please contact the service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org. And please provide the order number and product pictures in the meantime. The service team will notify you of the maintenance cost and logistics cost by email.
Hope to be noticed:
1. If the machine breaks within 30 days of receiving the order and is still not repaired after contacting customer service, we will send you a new machine for free.
2. If the machine breaks within the warranty period, we will provide free maintenance. The problem of machines can’t be solved through remote support; you can ship the machine to our maintenance address for free maintenance. Meanwhile, the buyer will pay the shipping fee for sending it back.
I tried it initially on synthetic skin (other brand), but I don't know if it was because of the quality of the skin or the thickness, but some of the cartridges got stuck, then one of the batteries doesn't seem to fit like the other and this causes it to lose power. I made a small tattoo on real skin and it worked perfectly but when I was going to make the thick lines of a larger tattoo I had problems with the battery or I don't know what but the needle did not enter the skin well and it turned off and on.
Hi, if something wrong with the machine, please feel free to contact at email@example.com
So far it is great